What Clients Say
Before deciding whether to trust any company to work for you,
it's important to see what their previous clients say about them.
Hopefully you will find a common theme in the letters and references
Testimonials from Clients
The Adventist Healthcare Retirement Plan has over 60,000 users
on the website we designed, developed, and support. This letter
was written by the President of AHRP. It includes phrases like:
- "complete satisfaction"
- "professional manner"
- "very reasonable fee"
- "customized to our particular needs"
School Website. The
principal of this school wrote a nice letter to APC (subsidiary
company to ADC...same business) about their school website.
Note: We recently helped them move over to a completely
different "canned" website that they now maintain themselves.
Comments in this letter include:
- "excellent to work with"
- "exceeded our expectations"
- "we have one of the finest
websites for any school in the United States"
- "highly recommend"
Resources, Inc. We were contracted for a year-long
project with the Kaplan Foundation. This project provided full
computer systems to multiple under-privileged high school
students in the greater-Sacramento area who showed significant
academic promise. We researched, purchased, and configured
computer systems and loaded them with several leading-edge
software packages. We then installed the systems and trained the
students in each software system including e-mail and Internet
browsing. The students were contacted regularly and quality
support was provided during the year-long contract. Comments in
this letter include:
- "good work in facilitating..."
- "you were most professional and helpful"
- "the project was very much worth the cost."
- "highly recommend"
- "It was a pleasure to work with you."
Letters About Our Consultants
Health (Corporate office for 20 hospitals on the west
coast). This letter of recommendation was written for our
Scott Alvord, when he resigned to pursue entrepreneurial
projects after almost 18 years of dedicated work for the
company. Some of the key inclusions are:
- An overview of the various management positions he held,
- "Lead in the development of many innovative tools"
- "Developed a thorough ROI calculations system"
- "He lead the Clinical Development Team for 12 years"
- "led the Integration Team (including EDI)"
- "full-time Project Manager...managing large matrix
- "Corporate Security Coordinator"
- "even managing the Adventist Health softball team for
- "a very creative person."
- "cares a lot for his team members"
- "He enjoys challenges and is a hard worker."
- "decided to resign and pursue other challenges such as
growing his software development and consulting business"
- "I would highly recommend him for a variety of technical
and management positions."
(California Awards for Performance Achievement...California's
version of the National Malcolm Baldrige Quality Awards
program. This letter of recommendation was written for Scott,
who earned the title of Senior Examiner in the program (teams of
examiners evaluate every aspect of large corporations and score
them through a feedback report. Some key phrases in this letter
- "learns very rapidly, is extremely diligent, and
- "He clearly knew the content of the application better
than any of us, and came forward with insightful comments at
all stages of the process."
- "his energy, enthusiasm, intellect and team skills."
- "I would gladly work with him on any project."
- Letters from Professors in the CSU-Sacramento's
MBA-MCA Program. These are some of the letters received
by professors. What we're extremely excited about is that the
pursuit of this advanced degree was performed with 100% effort
(no coasting) while working full time and still being part of a
healthy marriage with parental responsibilities.
(by Professor Ralph Gaedeke, Ph.D.)
- "...Scott Alvord who truly stands out among his
- "was THE outstanding member of his class (#1 out of
- "outstanding academic and personal qualifications"
- "He is a member of the Beta Gamma Sigma Honor
Society, the highest national scholarship honor that can
be given to a business school graduate student."
- "He always came to class well prepared"
- "His conceptualization, organization and
communication skills are excellent."
- "extremely well organized as he balances full time
work, family responsibility and academic achievement."
- "friendly demeanor and strong sense of social
- "trustworthy, responsible and caring."
of International Operations (by Professor Ruth
- "Scott excelled in every one of them and ranked
first in this class of 37 MBA students."
- "His analysis was very thorough..."
- "I valued his contribution in the classroom
discussion very much."
- "a very good team player."
- "He knows how to spearhead and coordinate a group
project successfully, and share the credits with his
- "I feel very honored to write this letter for one of
the best students I've known in my 15 years' teaching at
Information Systems (by Barbara McNurlin)
- "Scott excelled in all these areas."
- "He was my leading light in my class of 31"
- "his team's oral presentations and final paper were
of the highest quality."
- "showed great concern for balance"
Science Applications in Management (by Professor
Margaret Cleek, Ph.D.)
- "capacity to function at a highly abstract level,
making connections between previously unconnected
information...the capacity for creative thought." "I
would place Scott in the ranks of these select few."
- "exceptional intellectual capability, a high
personal work ethic, and the ability to work effectively
with a diverse group..."
- "showed mastery of the subject matter"
- "well-developed ability to express himself both in
written and oral presentation modes."
- "prompted me to urge him to pursue a Ph.D and a
- "His ability to integrate difficult behavioral
concepts, his communication skills, his ability to
assess the behavioral elements of situations, and his
More Scrapbook Stuff...
- Our CEO, Scott Alvord, was voted the #1 Favorite
Business Person in the 2010 Roseville Granite Bay
Rocklin Style Magazine's Reader's Choice Awards! In that same
issue, he was also voted #1 Favorite Civic Leader